You're finally holding your inne mini lab in your hands and can't wait to take your first test, but your inne reader and app are not talking to each other yet? Here's how to make them friends :)
1. Make sure you have bluetooth enabled and a stable WiFi connection on your iPhone
2. Open the inne App and follow the on-screen instructions to pair your reader:
- Long-press the reader button until you see a blue light in the reader slot, indicating the reader is in pairing-mode
- Press 'search for your reader'
- The inne App will detect and connect to your reader automatically - you're now all set to establish a WiFi connection or start testing straight away!
If you see a yellow light in the slot, you reader is in setup mode and needs to be reset before pairing it.
- Wait until your reader has gone to sleep (no light visible in the slot)
- Long-press the reader button until you see the yellow light again
- Shortly press the reader button 2 times - short pause - 3 times - short pause - 2 times
- The light will switch to blue and your reader is in pairing-mode