If your latest reading is not shown in the inne App, please consider the two following scenarios:
1. The communication between your inne reader and App has been interrupted.
- Make sure bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone
- Short-press the reader button (1 second)
A green light in the reader slot indicates unsynchronised measurements on the device, which will become visible in your inne App shortly after. If you see a white light in the reader slot, there are no unsynchronised readings, but you may try the following before continuing with option 2:
- Close the inne App completely and then reopen it
- Log out and back in to the inne App
If these steps do not reveal your results, please consider option 2 below:
2. The measurement was excluded. Insufficient saliva collection and/or slow saliva flow will affect the accuracy of the signal, and are therefore excluded by inne's algorithm. In that case, a notification should have popped up ('Oh no, no flow detected!', please also check your notification centre) and a red light should have been displayed in the reader slot.
You may also have a look at your inne strip to see whether two pink lines have developed. In case of insufficient saliva flow, these lines either won't develop at all or too slowly.
Here's the good news: If you're still inside the testing window (6:00 - 10:00 am), you can simply retake the test with a fresh inne strip :) We collected some inspiration to stimulate your saliva flow here.