Yes, there are two methods we have observed so far:
The Prepared collector
- Accumulating saliva in the front of your mouth..
- Place the strip in your mouth - make sure the collector pad can soak your saliva - close your mouth.
- Use your tongue to gently push more saliva toward the collector pad.
The Active collector
- Place the strip in your mouth - best if the collector pad sits above your tongue - close your mouth.
- Use your tongue to gently stroke the collector pad with saliva so that it can be absorbed.
- Try to make sucking movements with the back of your cheeks (think: making a bird face!) to help shift saliva around your mouth towards the tip of your tongue where the pad is held.